Thursday 16 September 2010

The Perfect Shirt


I've been in need of the reliable white shirt which won't lose shape the moment it enters a washing machine for some time now, and I think I have finally found it in the form of this shirt from Banana Republic!




A French cuff is a style of shirt cuff that is folded back on itself and then fastened with a cuff link. French cuffs are quintessentially stylish and are perfect for formal business wear. They also provide a more wriggle room at the wrist, than the barrel cuffs which are more ubiquitous now.

I also quite like the sateen barrel cuff version below. Barrel cuffs feature a band of fabric stitched onto the sleeve end and close with one or more buttons. I love sateen material for its sleek fit and finish.





No comments:

Post a Comment